After about an hour after correction doctor will examine you, give all the necessary advice and go home's main recommendations:
More Advices Are Here To Restore Your Vision Today
• The first night after correction sleep on your back (you can sunglasses);
• On the first day, do not touch eyes with hands, wipe a tear from her cheek only with a clean handkerchief or sterile cloth after washing hands;
• Read, write, and you can drive a car the next day after surgery (the first day is better to give your eyes a rest);
• During the first five days, do not expose the raw water in the eye, if necessary, use boiled water;
• Use eye drops strictly on prescription (eyedrops must be carefully pushing down the lower eyelid);
• Do not use cosmetics for 2 weeks after the correction; in the early days refrain from the use of aerosols;
• Do not need to turn a blind eye bandages, adhesive plaster to seal;
• Within one month after receiving LKZ refrain from alcoholic beverages; Avoid excessive exercise and other activities associated with increased injuries (classes in the gym, lifting weights, skating, cycling, etc.); not swim in the pool and open water; abstain from visiting the baths and saunas;
• Be sure to observe all the doctor's recommendations, do not miss the designated examinations;
• When unexpected situations (sharp eye pain, blurred vision, trauma, foreign body, etc.), consult a doctor immediately.
Contact Samantha Pearson Any-Time By Here The Link.